Add the Big Bubba Pro Batting Cage to the training routine of any professional, collegiate or high school baseball team. The heavy-wall aluminum frame and weather-treated EHT netting keep foul balls and missed pitches contained, making cleaning up after practice easy. Players and coaches can look on in safety, thanks to ricochet cushioning and a 10 ft. x 10 ft. baffle net behind the batter that minimize ball rebound. The collapsible design features two side wheels and a rear pneumatic steering wheel that make storage and movement easy.
- 2 in. aluminum tubing, EHT netting and a vinyl skirt resist the elements to last throughout the baseball season
- 10′ x 10′ baffle net absorbs pitches that get past the batter
- Ricochet cushioning prevents rebounds and frame damage
- Two 16 in. side wheels and a rear steering wheel make it easy to roll the cage on and off the field
- Collapsible design folds down to only 5 ft. high, simplifying storage and transport
- Activity: Baseball
- Color: Green, Black, Silver
- Color Family: Green
- Foldable Design: Yes
- Material: Aluminum, Vinyl
- Product Weight: 408 lb.
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: Yes
- Constructed of 2” heavy-wall aluminum tubing, pneumatic tires, 42′ of ricochet cushion, 3.5mm weather treated EHT net with extra 10′ x 10′ baffle net, 18 oz. vinyl skirt and lockable dolley lift system for easy portability
- Optional thud pad features 18 oz. vinyl cover
- Interior Dims: 18’W x 22’D x 12’H
- Collapses to 19’W x 13.5’D x 5.5’H
- Exterior width: 19′ W
- Shipping weight: 408 lbs.
Collapses to 19W x 13.5D x 5.5H. Two 16″ pneumatic side wheels and a rear 16″ pneumatic steering wheel make relocation simple.
42′ of ricochet cushion minimizes ball rebound and reduces damage to frame.
Dimensions 18’W x 22’D x 12’H.
$200.00 for shipping